If elected my key priorities are:
- Economy – to support and grow all aspects of our economy
- Community – to deliver the best value in respect of public services, care and representation
- Population – encourage the development of policies with economic benefit and respect for heritage values
- Environment – secure investment initiatives and suitable technology to benefit our environment
- Transport – maintain effective lifeline air and sea links providing value and reliability for passengers
To view my manifesto in full please follow the link here – MANIFESTO.